Bed & Breakfast in Dorchester
"Excellent in every way" - LBgeoff, Tripadvisor, September 2016
Aquila Heights is a friendly and comfortable guest house offering quality B&B accommodation in Dorchester. Our south-facing Edwardian house has 6 individual light and airy bedrooms offering modern facilities and original period character.
- Home from home comfort, with large extra-length beds, quality bedding and well stocked bathrooms
- The indulgent Aquila breakfast - loads and loads of choice, lots of local Dorset ingredients, all freshly prepared and cooked to order
- Free off-road parking. Free high-speed fibre WiFi. Freeview TV
- Hospitality trays with choice of teas, coffees, hot chocolate, water and local Dorset biscuits
- Secure dry overnight cycle storage. Rental bikes delivered direct to the door. Wet clothes drying for cyclists and walkers
- Free collection and return from railway and coach stations
- Quiet, easy to find location. Walking distance to the town centre and ideal for touring and exploring West Dorset, Hardy Country and the Jurassic Coast.
- Panoramic views from the bedrooms include the ramparts of Maiden Castle, Hardy's Monument & the South Dorset Ridgeway.
We have just refurbished our two largest rooms - see how good they look here
Now booking for all of 2017.
"The welcome, service, room and food were simply the best we have experienced" - Steviebarley, TripAdvisor, October 2016
Our Latest News and Blog Posts
Our recent refurbishment of rooms 3 and 5
National Trust properties near Dorchester
Our guests' recommendations of places to eat out in Dorchester
Our latest Newsletter
A trip to Portland Bill
Dippy the Diplodocus is coming to Dorchester
Our first six months