Bed & Breakfast in Dorchester
"Excellent in every way" - LBgeoff, Tripadvisor, September 2016
Friendly and comfortable guest house offering quality B & B accommodation. Our Edwardian house has 6 lovely light, bright and airy bedrooms offering modern facilities and original period character.
- Home from home comfort, with large extra-length beds, quality bedding and well stocked bathrooms
- The indulgent Aquila breakfast - loads and loads of choice, lots of local Dorset ingredients, all freshly prepared and cooked to order
- Free off-road parking. Free high-speed fibre WiFi. Freeview TV
- Hospitality trays with choice of teas, coffees, hot chocolate, water and local Dorset biscuits
- Secure dry overnight cycle storage. Rental bikes delivered direct to the door. Wet clothes drying for cyclists and walkers
- Free collection and return from railway and coach stations
- Quiet, easy to find location. Walking distance to the town centre and ideal for touring and exploring West Dorset, Hardy Country and the Jurassic Coast.
- Panoramic views from the bedrooms include the ramparts of Maiden Castle, Hardy's Monument & the South Dorset Ridgeway.
"Thank you for the very best" - Lorraine & Ross, Aquila Heights Guest Book, Sep 2016
Click here for our latest news.